Alfred Fucks Himself Alfred Fucks Himself

I accidentally voted before logging in

i'm so sorry

I'm so sorry

this never happens I swear

Intriguinglies Intriguinglies

Amazing.

To all who were wondering about the cat thing, I believe it was designed as a Chimera.
To the author of this incredible movie, I cannot thank you enough. I am astounded, and I cannot wait to see more. Best wishes to you.

~~Lost Requiem~~

Holiday Greeting Card Holiday Greeting Card

Oh the Joy.

Wondrous man, I had no clue that you did flash. Great job on your first submission, or first one to make it past review! Congrats, and Happy Holidays! *damn PC term*

EagleRock responds:

I had to learn flash for work, which actually spawned my return to Newgrounds (for tutorials). And yes, if it was my way, it'd say Merry Christmas, but oh well.

Thanks for the review, bud! Nice hearing from you!

Hanging Heart Hanging Heart

Uninspired

Quite boring, honestly. Seemed fun at first and the designs were not too unappealing but the overall gameplay was just.. bland. The choice of music I also found to be rather off-putting, but that might just be my personal taste.

Political Pollka Political Pollka

Hehe.. anything with a dancing Bush in it is cool.

My summary states my feelings for this flash.. although, it was lacking a significant amount of gratuitus titties and sexings... This will be fixed in the future, I assume?

Anyway, I hate Bush, he's a monkey in a suit, so you're cool by me for making fun of him!

Wishing you many Fivens!

~~Lost Requiem~~

Christmas Robbery Christmas Robbery

Wondrous!!

Truly a great holiday flash game. An instant classic in my book! I loved it, keep up the good work!

_-Dementia-_ _-Dementia-_

Yo.

Havent reviewed your shit in a while, mate. Good times. I like this one, you've gotten better at mixing.

May be submitting some more stuff soon, got a real metal band in the works. I'll let ya know how that goes.

Peace.

~LR~

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Metal band...nice man!
Yeah the mixing has gotten a lot better. Glad you like it man\m/ Good luck with the band! I get free albums, right? haha.

O- Emotion [Stress] O- Emotion [Stress]

Sweet!

This was pretty much exactly what I needed to finish a Mix CD of music for a party I'm having. Thanks!

HotDecemberSex responds:

Dude, that's awesome =)

You're welcome/Thank you ;)

Timeloss Timeloss

Pretty tasty.

I rather liked it. A nice beat and a nice groove.