Alfred Fucks Himself Alfred Fucks Himself

I accidentally voted before logging in

i'm so sorry

I'm so sorry

this never happens I swear

Intriguinglies Intriguinglies

Amazing.

To all who were wondering about the cat thing, I believe it was designed as a Chimera.
To the author of this incredible movie, I cannot thank you enough. I am astounded, and I cannot wait to see more. Best wishes to you.

~~Lost Requiem~~

Holiday Greeting Card Holiday Greeting Card

Oh the Joy.

Wondrous man, I had no clue that you did flash. Great job on your first submission, or first one to make it past review! Congrats, and Happy Holidays! *damn PC term*

EagleRock responds:

I had to learn flash for work, which actually spawned my return to Newgrounds (for tutorials). And yes, if it was my way, it'd say Merry Christmas, but oh well.

Thanks for the review, bud! Nice hearing from you!

Final Project Final Project

Yummy!

That was fairly good, bro. If you work hard, you could become a real pro. You got talent hidden behind that mediocre hand-drawn goodness, so take a break and go find it!
I look forward to your next animation!

littleFoot littleFoot

Ha Harr!

Yay! I got rid of that stupid review that came before mine!
Ok, now that thats out of the way, I can honestly say you are the coolest ever! Please say you're going to make more?!?!
Graphics: Astounding
Hilarity: Maximum
Cliffhanger: OMG Whats Going On?!?
Can't wait for the next one!

the bill 'o' rights the bill 'o' rights

YAY!

Dude, make Ep.2, cept this one will be for the constitution, there would be so, so much you could turn into humerous shorts for that.
That being said, i loved it, your character design is bitchen, and the audio made me want ta do some frikken headbangin' man, it rocked, that was one instance where i liked a rap song. Anyway, keep up the great work man, I gots my eye's on yous now! lol

PhiTuS responds:

wow, thanks man. hmm...episode 2 huh...

Robo Satan Robo Satan

Frikken awsome dude!

1. I love robot chicken, and that was an awsome representation in flash form of the randomnes I've come to love.
2. Putting a S.O.A.D. song in your flash made everthing better, and allowed me to forgive you for a couple of the sub-par jokes.
Well, that said, that was hellarious, i hope you make more dude, i love it!!!@!#@!#!@#@!$!@!

Apollo God of the Sun Apollo God of the Sun

Its Okay.

Good job with the facts, the animation was a little sloppy and the sound, well, whats to be said, recording is a bitch, so I understand. A little to inteligent for NG, but some people will appreciate it. Like me. Anyway, good job, and good luck of any future flashes you might make.

Vaztor responds:

lol yea Im in the process of getting a new microphone :D, and like I said I rushed this out XD

Memoirs of an Excrement Memoirs of an Excrement

Feh.

It was well made, but as a personal rule, I generaly dont like movies involving fecal matter. Sorry bro. Make other animation using the same stye, but dont involve poo, and you'll definitly get a better response from me at least.

Manningzor responds:

Ah well. Maybe you'd enjoy the other animation about kidney stones.

Good ol' excretory system...

Dunno if my friend would submit it though.

SOAD - Cigaro SOAD - Cigaro

SOAD ON DA FRONT PAGE!!!!!!

Hell yeah dude, SOAD is my fav band of all time, not to mention Cigaro is just a bitchin song. Grats of the FP dude! Keep up the good work, now that I know what you can do, im gonna ride your ass if you dissapoint me lol jus kidding, ROCK ON!! Keep on Flashin'!! (that didnt come out right...........)